This weekend was great, especially Twilight on Saturday night. Twilight is a bike race at night. Doesn't sound too fancy, but its probably the biggest event in Athens and is super fun. I was hanging out with some friends and met, for the second time, a guy named Chad. The first time we sat on opposite ends of the table and he didn't really remember me. I tend to have that effect on people; sad but true.
After he told me that I looked kind of familiar, we started talking about how we/mostly I hate when people tell me I look exactly like someone else. Thanks for calling me plain and common. People used to compare me to all sorts of people like Mary Kate and Ashley, Katie Holmes, the girl from Napoleon Dynamite...
and now LORETTA LYNN! Chad compared me to her! I have to admit I didn't know what she looked like before googling her, but I knew that she was a big country star and that we probably didn't resemble each other. We do not resemble each other! What is he thinking?!
Anyways, I wanted to take this to the streets (or whatever the internet equivalent would be) and see if other people think I look like her too... Please notice my little survey on the right!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Sabar
1 year ago

3 comments:
Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Or really any of the other people you named.
Seriously...Loretta Lynn? Random.
I dont see it at all. However if I remember correctly, I vaguely do recall your baby picture lookin like the Olsens back in the day. Because it did
ha ha, loretta lynn. why would a person know what she looks like?
i think you look like bigfoot. (reference Jacky's blog)
Post a Comment