Today is such a beautiful day which is why we asked our professor if we could enjoy the great outdoors for our discussion day. She agreed. We made our way outside to stake out some of the lawn and formed a sweet little circle in the shade. That's when it happened. A yellow jacket stung me. On the neck. I let out a little squeal, as I often do, and began to cry. My class stared and silently passed judgement. One guy in particular was staring at me like I was so ridiculous and childish. He could be right, but he had a wad of toilet paper stuffed up his nostril, who is he to judge?
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Sabar
1 year ago

3 comments:
I'm sorry. If it is any consultation, the bee probably died.
it didn't die. even after we rubbed and rubbed it into the ground, he still kept buzzing...
Sorry to hear that Kelly. It sounds painful. I'd probably cry if I got stung in the neck too.
Post a Comment