1. Recently got back from LA (Los Angeles, not Louisiana) where I visited Miss McCullough.
2. I go out of town for a week and NPR gets a face lift. Not cool. I'm all confused.
3. Also while I was away, Laura moved out and Megan moved her stuff in. Still waiting on her actual arrival.
4. December=graduation=craziness=please bear with me the next couple of months.
5. Tonight involved some additions to the sacred sandwich that is grilled cheese: kale and craisins. not too shabby, friends, not too shabby.
6. New (School) Year Resolution: working on being less passive aggressive. any constructive criticism or tips welcome.
7. This video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0) is my new favorite thing. Not really sure how I feel about the institution of marriage these days, but if that time ever comes in my life, please believe this is going to happen. I'm going to have to pick the wedding party based on their dance skills though!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Sabar
1 year ago

1 comments:
You know what works really well on a sandwich? Raw collard greens. No joke. It's just the right mix of texture and taste. Be careful though. The stems are really bitter.
Post a Comment