two women in grand rapids are doing this experiment too! except they are accepting donations to send to africa. i am too if people are offering!
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Sabar
1 year ago
the life and times of kelly byers
two women in grand rapids are doing this experiment too! except they are accepting donations to send to africa. i am too if people are offering!
Posted by Kelly Byers at 11:39 PM
1 comments:
I just found your blog yesterday actually, and I don’t have many blogging friends so I added it to my blogroll? I think it’s called. But yes, I actually just submitted my grad. School application like 2 hours ago, for Library and Information Science at Carolina… now I’m having second thoughts and thinking I should’ve done social work. In my ideal world I’ll end up being a media specialist/broadcast teacher at a critical needs school and I will get to share my love of reading and journalism all while the State of South Carolina pays back my student loans… hey maybe Ill even coach an urban cheerleading squad to its first state championship! I never tacked that on to my fantasy… anyway… we shall see.
Post a Comment